Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Upcoming Show - Springfield, Mo

I am very excited to be exhibiting again in Springfield, Mo at Cider Days on Historic Walnut Street. This will be my third year and the people in SW Missouri are wonderful. Always a great crowd, very friendly and the day just flies by. It is wonderful to be outside (even under a tent) with crisp fall weather all around and of course having lunch at Ebbet's Field is pretty terrific too.

This year I will have a much larger selection of Halloween charms and something new, round charms. The glass on the round charms comes from Germany and the feel of it is great.

I hope if you are in the area that you come by and see us. Do not have location assignment yet but it is worth walking the entire 2 blocks. The homes behind all of us exhibitors are fabulous. Might have to take that camera of mine along.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog. I will also be doing the Cider Days show. Since this will be my first year to set up, wondering if you can give me any advice?

    ReplyDelete