Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring 2009

Welcome to Two Charming Chix blog site. I will use this site to keep charmers informed about upcoming events, charms and shops that might be of interest. I am excited to let you know that Poppy Gallery in Columbia, Mo. is now carrying Two Charming Chix on their website. Poppy is just a great gallery to frequent and I have been fortunate enough for the past year to work with them. I was honored to have them add the charms to their website.

This weekend I will be exhibiting at a bead show in Omaha (Saturday, April 4th).

I have some great new creations available, a nice spring initial line that is very sweet, very clean looking. Some new round glass from Germany I am in love with and a whole line of cowgirl charms.

I will post from time to time to let you know when holiday charms are available. Easter & Mother's Day charms are available in the shops or contact me.

Have a charming day,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment